Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chuckie!

What a crack up. I was on the bus going home at night after a session at the gym. It was a bit late so the bus was fairly empty. So, this chick gets on about halfway through my hood and...she has a Chuckie doll in her arms! Remember Chuckie from the horror flick? Yeah. That Chuckie. It was so cool. I had wanted one years and years ago when the movies were a rage back then. I had watched the movies with my ex (at that time) and he wanted to get one for each of us. That would have been funny cool but he thought it may be hinky owning one and did not want to bring any bad juju on himself. But this Chuckie looked just like Chuckie. It was so cute. The gal put him in the bus seat as if Chuckie were a real child. And she treated him as such. Not sure where she was going since the beach was less than a coupla miles away. She tucked him in and patted him on the head. How cute in a weird way. But...I will not be running out to find a Chuckie. I will leave all of that with this chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And whaddup with you?